Ditching snakes and oversized spiders for good? A wise choice. Yes - a witnessed statutory declaration is required to claim permanent emigrating from Australia to New Zealand. Your KiwiSaver provider can initiate the process.

Note that funds transferred to a KiwiSaver fund from the Australian Super may have additional restrictions on them and you may not be able to do some things like withdraw for a first home.

Did this answer your question?