Contact your scheme provider for the correct form to complete a hardship withdrawal.

To withdraw funds you will need to provide evidence you are suffering significant financial hardship.

If your application is accepted you can only withdraw your and your employer’s contributions.

Significant financial hardship includes when you:

  • cannot meet minimum living expenses

  • cannot pay the mortgage on the home you live in, and your mortgage provider is seeking to enforce the mortgage

  • need to modify your home to meet your special needs or those of a dependent family member

  • need to pay for medical treatment for yourself or a dependent family member

  • have a serious illness

  • need to pay funeral costs of a dependent family member.

Did this answer your question?