So you've found the one - you're ready to put your hardworking KiwiSaver dollars into your very first house. What next?

You'll need to complete a withdrawal form from your provider and have a copy of the sale and purchase agreement handy. You'll also need a letter from your solicitor or conveyancing practitioner.

You'll need to do this at least a few weeks before settlement to make sure you get the funds on time. When your funds are withdrawn, they'll go to your lawyer's holding account, so don't go getting any ideas about running off with the money.

Did this answer your question?